MS60 is a high quality single component joint sealant with high adhesive strength. It is based on MS-Polymer, chemically neutral and fully elastic. MS60 is formulated for use in low movement joints in construction, automotive, marine and aerospace areas where a tough flexible rubber is required.
- High bond strength on nearly all surfaces.
- Excellent adhesion on porous surfaces and PVC.
- High performance mechanical properties.
- Flexible elastic rubber, movement accommodation up to 25%.
- Straightforward application even in adverse conditions.
- No bubble formation within sealant (in high temperature and humidity applications).
- Primerless adhesion (except where capillary water pressure can occur).
- Very easy to tool and finish.
- Good extrudability even at low temperatures.
- Colour stability and UV resistant.
- Ecological advantages, free of isocyanates, solvents, halogens and acids.
- Minimal health and safety considerations.
- Over-paintable with all water based paints and many other systems.
- Resistant to many chemicals.
- No staining of porous materials such as natural stone, granite (for marble please test a small area first).