Truma Gas Level Check
LevelCheck is a mobile filling level indicator for all (propane/butane-LPG) steel or aluminium gas cylinders with a diameter of 200 to 350mm. The device recognises whether there is liquefied gas in the cylinder at the measuring point and indicates this.
• Reliable measurement by means of ultrasonic
• Easy to use
• Ideal for camping and recreational activities
• Approved for all EU countries, CE symbol and WEE registration and identification
• Measurement is triggered by horizontal connection to the gas cylinder
• LevelCheck recognises whether there is any liquefied gas in the cylinder at the measuring point
• Status LED – Green – Gas, Red – No gas or incorrect measurement, Orange – Measuring process (confirmed by beeping tone)
• Under-voltage display
The device is not suitable for tank gas cylinders and gas tanks that can be fitted. Welded joints or soiled/rusty gas cylinders can lead to inaccurate measurements.